PUR polyurethane cable is the main production and supply product of Anhui Tiankang. PUR power cable, screened, cold flexiblel, oil and abrasion resistant can be designed and produced according to the needs of single-core and multi-core structures. For multi-core cables, the use of unshielded, shielded, twisted-pair shielded structure design can be customized according to the needs The sheath and double-layer sheath structure meet the cable's cyclic reciprocating bending under different functions and moving strengths, as well as the use environment. The cable is widely used as a flexible power, control or data signal connection cable. This type of pur cable is widely used in heavy machinery Load, harsh environment such as coast, port, field, high and low temperature and high pollution.
1. Abrasion resistance: Polyurethane material has high abrasion resistance, which is suitable for high abrasion resistance environment instead of nitrile sheathed towline cable;
2. Oil resistance: For cables under long-term contact or immersion in oil stains, especially corrosive oil stains, polyurethane sheathed towline cables meet the requirements, and can be used for long-term movement and bending in such environments. Its performance is irreplaceable with conventional nitrile sheathed cable;
3. Water resistance: For long-term contact with water or direct immersion in water, such as high-flex cables used in ocean-going underwater equipment, the special polyurethane material used to prevent seawater as a sheath has excellent waterproof performance and resistance to hydrolysis;
4. Temperature range: polyurethane towline cable products, the instantaneous high temperature can reach 105 ℃, the long-term working temperature range is -40 ~ +90 ℃, with excellent high and low temperature performance;
5. Compared with the elastomer nitrile, the polyurethane sheath material has more excellent mechanical resistance. It can be reciprocated and bent with the equipment for a long period of time. It can be applied to the occasions and environments with higher moving speed and acceleration.
PUR power cable, screened, cold flexiblel, oil and abrasion resistant Make-up
Fine-wire, tinned-copper conductor
Core insulation: polyolefin compound
Cores twisted in layers
Inner sheath: halogen-free compound
Tinned copper screen braiding
Outer sheath made of robust special polymer, colour black