The RS485 communication cable combines the transmission of audio signals with the fixed-laying railway signal, and has excellent anti-interference performance. It can be used in separate single-pair or multi-pair applications. It is particularly excellent in transmitting multiple signals, and can partially transmit power and use characteristics of railway signal cables. With structure. The RS-485 communication cable can be twisted pair in general, but a twisted pair cable with a shield (or double shield) can be used in a relatively high environment.
RS485 communication cable structure
1. Conductor: Multi-strand tinned copper wire strands and conductors are used. The surface of the conductor is free of oil, dust and other defects. The DC resistance of the conductor must comply with the standard.
2. Insulation: It is extruded with ordinary PVC insulation material. The insulation surface needs to be smooth and round, and there must be no natural shrinkage. The diameter of the insulated core should be strictly produced according to this process, and the insulation core separation according to customer requirements.
3. The insulated core is twisted and cabled, the outer diameter of the cable is rounded, the pitch is uniform, and the outer core of the core is wrapped with overlapping polyester tape.
4. Add 7/0.15 tin-plated wire as the draining ground wire, then add the aluminum-plastic composite tape to the bag.
5, weaving: using tin-plated braided shielding, shielding density of 80%, the braid requires smooth, burr-free, no-leakage, no oil and other obvious quality defects.
6. Sheath: It is extruded with ordinary purple PVC sheathing material, and the surface of the sheath is smooth and round.
7, printing: jacket printing model specifications (RS458 1 * 2 * 24AWG); printing clear and durable, printing: white.
RS485 communication cable features
1. Electrical characteristics of RS-485: Logic "1" is represented by a voltage difference between two lines of +(2-6)V; logic "0" is represented by a voltage difference between two lines - (2-6)V . The interface signal level is lower than that of RS-232-C, and it is not easy to damage the chip of the interface circuit, and the level is compatible with the TTL level, which is convenient for connection with the TTL circuit.
2. RS-485 data maximum transmission rate is 10Mbps
3. RS-485 interface is a combination of balanced driver and differential receiver, which has enhanced anti-common mode dry capability, that is, good anti-noise interference.
4. The maximum transmission distance of the RS-485 interface is 4000 feet, which is actually up to 3000 meters. In addition, the RS-232-C interface allows only one transceiver to be connected to the bus, which is a single station capability. The RS-485 interface allows up to 128 transceivers to be connected on the bus. That is, it has multi-station capability, so users can easily establish a device network with a single RS-485 interface.
RS485 communication cable suitable characteristics
1. Consider both the transmission of audio signals and the fixed laying of railway signals.
2. Excellent anti-interference performance.
3, can be used in separate single-use, but also multiple pairs of simultaneous use, transmission of multi-channel signals is particularly excellent.
4. The characteristics and structure of the partial transmission power and railway signal cable.