Shielded twisted pair RS485 cable 2*24AWG
- Shielded twisted pair RS485 cable
- RS485 cable 2*24AWG
- Product description: When using Shielded twisted pair RS485 cable 2*24AWG, for a specific transmission line, the cable length between the host (calling device) and the meter's 485 port is inversely proportional to the bau
When using Shielded twisted pair RS485 cable 2*24AWG, for a specific transmission line, the cable length between the host (calling device) and the meter's 485 port is inversely proportional to the baud rate of the data signal transmission; RS485 cable RS485 communication line RS485 dedicated cable this length Mainly affected by the distortion of the signal and the influence of noise. In theory, the transmission distance of the RS485 communication cable can reach 1200 meters, but in practical applications, the transmission distance is less than 1200 meters, and the specific length is affected by the surrounding environment.
24AWG shielded twisted pair cable features: RS-485 communication cable characteristic impedance is 120 ohms, conductor is 2*24AWG stranded tinned copper wire, PE insulating medium, 100% covered by aluminum foil/polyester composite tape + tinned copper The wire is 90% covered with a total of 2 layers of shield, with independent grounding conductor, industrial gray PVC outer sheath.
Shielded twisted pair RS485 cable 2*24AWG structure:
1) Conductor: Stranded tinned copper wire, 7 per strand, 0.30mm per conductor, total conductor, outer diameter: 0.91 +/-0.03mm
2) Insulation: solid PE insulation, outer diameter: 1.90 +/- 0.03mm
3) First shielding: aluminum foil shielding
4) Drainage line: stranded tinned copper wire, 7 pieces per strand, each conductor wire diameter is 0.30mm, a total of one, outer diameter: 0.91 +/-0.03mm
5) Second shielding: tin-plated woven mesh shielding, coverage rate is 80%, the braid layer requires smooth, burr-free, no-leakage, no oil and other obvious quality defects.
6) Inner sheath: black PVC, OD: 8.0mm +/-10%
The maximum communication distance of the tested RS485 communication cable is about 1219M, and the maximum transmission rate is 10Mb/S. The transmission rate is inversely proportional to the transmission distance. At the transmission rate of 100Kb/S, the maximum communication distance can be achieved. The distance needs to be added to the 485 repeater. The RS485 bus generally supports up to 32 nodes. If a special 485 chip is used, it can reach 128 or 256 nodes, and the largest can support up to 400 nodes.
Because Shielded twisted pair RS485 cable 2*24AWG interface has good anti-noise interference, long transmission distance and multi-station capability, it has become the preferred serial interface. Because the half-duplex network consisting of RS485 interfaces generally only needs two connections, the RS485 interfaces are transmitted by shielded twisted pair.